About Me

Today I made a blog it is called harry folio the persom who hellped me make it was Jaiden in year 6 and he also hellped me make a gmail. And my favourite couler is orange it is a cool couler.And my favourite kind of animal is a dog and I have one his name is skittels.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like dogs too Harry but my brother is allergic to dogs. You are my best friend
from flynn

Anonymous said...

Also Alistair has a dog too, but it's called Kate.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Harry! You have your own blogfolio. What a great start you have made. I can't wait to see how it develops. You certainly have a lot of learning to share.

Harry's Folio said...

Mum said,

You too clever for me Harry. Well done.

Flynn said...

My Mum saw your Dad at the shops today and he told her about your broken arm. I hope you can play again soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry I am SO SO SADE that you brok your amme I don't wont eny body eils to.Nour thar are three poeple do!laura.

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry. Now there are 3 people in the class with a broken arm. It's going to be hard for everyone to keep you safe, but we will try. Laura.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog because you are my best friend.

Anonymous said...

Harry why are you are silly all the time.

Anonymous said...

Harry why are you all ways silly.